ENDAPEST SERVICES, PEST CONTROL WARRANTIES AND SERVICES YOU CAN TRUST!
Have you ever had your house treated for pests, either professionally or yourself, to only find that they have returned, or that they never really left in the first place? Well, you aren’t alone there are a number of people who have experienced this problem.
There is only one solution to this problem – a reputable pest control company in your local area that offers pest control of such a high quality that they are willing to provide a warranty on their service.
The important thing for us is we want you to be completely happy and satisfied with our pest service
Endapest Services are not like other pest control companies. We are confident in our ability to protect your home or business which is why we offer Warranties on our work. Pests never come back in the sense that once a pest is dead, it’s dead! However environmental pressures, building conditions or an explosion in pest numbers can see pests migrate to your home after it has been treated. In some circumstances the initial treatment may not have been able to affect every single harbourage in your home or business, which is why we offer a service Warranty.
Work carried out by our trained operators usually carries a free of cost to you service warranty period. Two exceptions being when the building being treated has not been constructed to current building standards or a part-treatment only has been carried out.
The warranty usually given is to return as soon as practicable and retreat free of charge any reinfestation of the pests treated when reported during the service warranty period. This warranty is for provision of service only and does not include the cost of replacing Termite damaged timbers and make-good repairs.
What is covered?
Most of our treatments come with a very generous warranty period, however due to the nature of some pests, the types of control methods allowed or pest environment, building condition or construction, it is sometimes untenable to offer long warranties or even any warranty at all. Under normal conditions, most services are backed by a warranty and our Satisfaction Guarantee. Below is a list of popular services and Warranties.
- Spiders, cockroaches, ants, silverfish – up to 12 month Warranty
- Cockroaches (commercial situation) & Flea treatments – 3 month Warranty
- Rodent Program Warranty – (Program Warranty – each rodent management program developed to suit the situation and building, use etc.)
- Termite treatment – 12 month Warranty (up to 10 years with an annual inspection carried out by Endapest Services company technicians)
- With Termite Treatments carried out to FMC standards, we are accredited to arrange the Eflex Timber Replacement Warranties – FMC Million Dollar Warranty ( to be issued by FMC when Eflex products have been used to the recommendations of all relevant Australian standards, registered label instructions and the Eflex Accredited Operators Training Manual )
- We want you to completely happy and satisfied with our pest service and within reason we will return to retreat if necessary and we strive to carry out our services where you will recommend us to your friends and associates.
Domestic cockroach warranties are subject to the premises being clean and uncluttered with good housekeeping practices.
How does the Warranty work? Some things you should know:
Warranty claims are known as ‘Service Calls’. A service call is not a complete re-treatment but a thorough investigation and re-application to areas where the treatment has either not been applied in all areas required or conditions have caused some of the treated areas to fail. We do not offer money back, our satisfaction Guarantee allows for us to rectify the pest situation. Warranty does not begin again from a service call. The Warranty begins from the initial date of the completed treatment and then continues until the date of expiration.
- On annual services we send reminder letters to you 1 month before the treatment is due. We encourage you to book in your renewal service within 7 days of the anniversary to increase the efficacy of the treatment meaning you will not have to call us back because you won’t have a problem!
- You should contact us immediately if you suspect the treatment is not working. We do not get upset by service calls; we want you to let us know, after all, this is what you have paid for.
- Even though we will really try for you, we cannot always fit you in immediately as our business operates on pre-bookings where a lot of our clients book a month or more in advance. Because we want you to be happy and satisfied with our pest service, we do everything we can to service your home as soon as possible.
- We keep accurate records of our services both for your benefit and the benefit of training our technicians. We always aim to send the same technician to your home to rectify the situation as the Technician is familiar with your property. If you were not happy with the service you received, please let us know and we can send a different Technician or if it is a training issue, you can request the Field Manager to attend with the Technician. We ask for your patience and understanding in this regard.
- Our Technicians usually take service calls personally! Yes, personally! They aren’t offended by your warranty claim but are perturbed that they may have missed something in their treatment. For our Technicians it is about
How to claim
It’s easy, no ridiculous forms to fill out, no hoops to jump through, if you have a problem we want to know, the important thing for us is we want you to be completely happy and satisfied with our pest service. Phone or email us and we will check against our records to see if you are still covered and organise a convenient time to come out and fix the problem.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our office on 1800 ENDAPEST (1800 363 273) or use the contact us form.
Note: It is important that you contact us as soon as you discover the problem, don’t wait until your warranty has expired. We operate on an honesty and within reason system when it comes to Warranty claims.
As we said before the important thing for us is we want you to be completely happy and satisfied with our pest service.